- Did you grow up watching the Moomins/Mumintroll? Then check out Lingoleaf’s translation of the Swedish-Finnish interviews in the film ‘Moominland Tales: The Life of Tove Jansson‘ on BBC4 this Christmas. The programme was also discussed on BBC Radio 4.
- The translation and subtitling work was provided by Lingoleaf for the BBC series ‘Addicted to Pleasure‘. The 4-part series presented by Hollywood actor Brian Cox was broadcast in late 2012.
- ‘How to Grow a Planet’, presented by Professor Iain Stewart and broadcast on BBC One at the beginning of 2012 went on to win two awards at the Wildscreen Documentary Festival. Lingoleaf provided the foreign language translations for the series of course!
- Lingoleaf also worked on ‘Tintin’s Adventure with Frank Gardner’, which was broadcast on BBC Two in November 2011.
- Lingoleaf provided translated transcripts for the BBC documentary “The World Accordion to Phil” which filmed all over the world and was broadcast in March 2011.
- The BBC documentary ‘The Man Who Cycled the Americas” featuring Mark Beaumont’s epic trip around North, South and Central America was subtitled by Lingoleaf and broadcast in March/April 2010.
- Diplomat magazine article, February 2010